Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

Ecolissa Vegan Fashion Promotion


Adorable Pencil Skirt - looks like wool, but it's 100% cotton

This is a food blog, but who doesn't love saving on clothes? Especially when all of the clothes on the site are vegan with an emphasis on environmentally friendly practices. When Melissa of ecolissa.com contacted me and generously offered 20% off of purchases for my readers, I took a little while to cruise her site and was happy to oblige.

Another work appropriate outfit. Made from bamboo, cotton, and spandex.

Use the promotion code "vegan20" to receive 20% off of your order at ecolissa.com. They have some really cute dresses, skirts, tops, and it's guilt free purchasing. I have often complained about how difficult it is to find nice business clothes that aren't made of animal products and spend a lot of time stooped over and squinting at labels. I love that I don't have to spend a bunch of time trying to figure out what each fabric type is really made of.

In the interest of transparency, I haven't made a purchase from this site yet so I can't offer a full review of the customer experience yet. I do plan on it, but have been busy with holiday planning/cooking/festivities.


No comments:

Post a Comment